Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement outlines how we collect information about your use of Murray's Craft Brewing Co's website (the website) and what we do with that information.
What personal information do we collect and how do we use it?
When you browse through the pages of the website, read or download information, we may collect or note details about your visit such as:
- your server address
- your operating system, top level domain name and type of web browser you use
- the date and time of your visit, and
- whether you have visited the site previously.
The type and amount of personal information that we collect from you will depend entirely upon that personal information you chose to provide to us. Primarily, all personal information collected from you will be via you registering your contact details with us to receive future communications. Additionally, the webserver automatically retains your IP address and your activity on the site (such as the time of the visit and the pages which you visit) whenever you visit our website. Further personal information may be collected from you when you deal with us over the telephone, send us correspondence (whether by letter, facsimile or e-mail) or have contact with us in person.
The information we collect will be used within Murray's Craft Brewing Co. to help us improve the website by tailoring it to better suit your needs, and to provide quicker and more effective access to the various components of the website. We may disclose this information to other persons for these purposes or for related purposes, including to information technology companies who assist us in constructing, designing and maintaining the website.
We will also collect your personal details if you request information or order any product from us, or if you email or phone us with a comment or query. We will use your details to:
- send you additional information or product you may require
- answer your comment or query
- monitor our responses to you
- for our internal sales and marketing analysis.
Disclosing your information
We may disclose your personal information when:
- we are required to do so by law
- it is necessary to do so for the purposes of fulfilling your requests, or
- in circumstances where you have authorised or otherwise consented to its disclosure.
We will take all reasonable steps to:
- Ensure the personal information is kept secure and protected from misuse, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure; and
- Destroy or permanently de-identify personal information which is no longer required.
We employ appropriate security methods to ensure correct use of the information. We will not sell or provide any part of our database to an outside organisation.
Maintenance and Provision of Records
We will ensure that all personal information is recorded, kept and made available for inspection in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1998. Should you require access and/or need to update your information, simply write to us at the address provided below.
We take spam compliance requirements and spam complaint handling very seriously.
Various procedures and extensive technology has been implemented in the software powering the sending of electronic messages associated with us and the website to ensure total compliance with the Spam Act 2003 and Spam Regulations 2004